One way traffic in The Square, east to west
- Single lane layout for traffic moving from High St direction towards West St and North St. Traffic from North St would go south via West St and Croft Way.
- This would increase space for pedestrians and allow for two additional trees, defining The Square as a pleasant green focus to the town centre.
- A delivery and pick-up bay would be marked by planters or bollards.
- A bus shelter could be installed, reinforcing the pedestrian character of the space.
Note: This phase of consultation has now ended. You can still read the comments that people made, but you will not be able to add further comments. The sub-group will now consider all the feed-back and produce draft final proposals for consultation in March.
- What do you like about the Red Option?
- What do you dislike about the Red Option?
- Are there any changes you would make to the Red Option?